Hello,

We have two beige storage shelves (the shelves slide out) and one dark gray fire-safe file cabinet available for pickup at Criser Hall. Please see included pictures and measurements below. Claimed items must be picked up as soon as possible—the receiving party is responsible for pickup. If interested, please email me at [log in to unmask].

1)      Beige shelves – 44” length x 21” depth x 76 ½” height

2)    Fire-safe filing cabinet, dark gray (this item is heavy and somewhat difficult to push but it is on wheels) – 17 ½” length x 30“ width x 55“ height

Yours sincerely,

New Student Information System
Training and Toolkit

Andrea G Rizo
Operations Manager
Office of the University Registrar
Division of Enrollment Management

222 Criser Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
(352) 392‑1374

UF Website

Registrar Website

Registrar Facebook