[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Memorandum

November 7, 2018

All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

All UF Graduate Associate Deans, School Directors and Department Chairs

Tyisha Hathorn, PhD
Director
Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives
Division of Graduate Student Affairs
UF Graduate School

RE:

Nominations for 2019-2020 Diversity Enhancement Award (Top-Up)

The Graduate School seeks your help in announcing our 2019-2020 Diversity Enhancement Award.
This award provides UF departments and schools with additional stipend support for highly sought-after underrepresented minority PhD and MFA students.
It provides up to $5,000 per year, for up to four years of additional funds, making your graduate degree program's financial offer that much more competitive.
This award must be coupled with an initial stipend offered by your academic unit and cannot be coupled to any other Graduate School funding.
The nomination period for students starting Fall 2019 is November 1, 2018 through April 1, 2019.
All nominations will be reviewed within three weeks of submission.
For a nomination form, please click on this online link: Nomination Form<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/Graduate-School-Diversity-Enhancement-Nomination_Form2018-1.pdf>.
If you need a deadline extension or have questions about this funding opportunity, please email our Office of Graduate Diversity Initiatives (OGDI) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.