 Roberta

 From: "Maggie Becker" <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018
3:28 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Homework Policies/Concept
Based Tutoring
Good afternoon,  I am looking into creating a policy for both students and
tutors regarding what will, and will not, be covered in a tutoring session,
to align closer to our academic honesty policy. I want to have a policy
that is clear, direct, and transparent as to what a student can expect in,
and from, a tutoring session.  I thank you in advance for any wording,
phrases, policy, website links, and resources that would be helpful in the
development of this initiative.  All the best, Maggie  Maggie Becker She,
Her, Hers Director-Academic Resources Center Worcester Polytechnic
Institute Worcester, MA [log in to unmask]  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the
LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options
(including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html  To contact the LRNASST-L
owner, email [log in to unmask]