Good afternoon all!

For those of you who also wear a Student Services hat – Do you have experience using ScoreCard Health Solutions? Our campus is considering it, as we are small and do not have health insurance to offer our students. If so, do you like it? If you use something else, what do you use?

Ashley N. Long, MS
Learning Center Leadership Certification – Level 2

Coordinator of Learning Resources | The Center for Teaching and Learning

Safe Zone Ally Facilitator

She/Her/Hers

Strengths: Focus–Responsibility–Significance–Futuristic–Strategic

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/Parker_H_RGB.png">

2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229
T: 972.438.6932 x7421 | F: 214.902.2427

www.parker.edu | www.parkerseminars.com

http://www.parkerututoring.com

www.facebook.com/ParkerTutoring

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.  Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

[log in to unmask]" alt="tps://christmas-treefarms.com/recycling_64x64-ready-2.png"> Please consider the environment before printing this email.