Good afternoon Colleagues- I'm searching for information that looks at case loads and academic support centers. I've been in academic advising and there's plenty there about "ideal" casesloads, but I'm looking for something similar just with academic support and learning assistance.

To schedule a meeting, please use the following link and, once on the Request New Appointment page, select my name as the Academic Counselor.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__liberty-2Dcsm.symplicity.com_students_index.php-3Fs-3Dcalendar-26ss-3Dapp-5Fmain-26mode-3Dlanding&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=vxQKJLXwJJKTn0rZvfffhKGNBJNLTULSKOglgIV0kNg&s=-PthP9k4_MeQGGL09gODBc2gTWCwSiZI_xNQzrEz7Hc&e=

Leslie Perkins, M.S.
Academic Counselor, Academic Support and Success Center
College of Osteopathic Medicine
(434) 582-2832

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Liberty University  |  Training Champions for Christ since 1971

"No one rises to low expectations." Les Brown