Dear Colleagues,
Does anyone use an online tutoring service to supplement campus tutoring services?
If so, which one and what has the student response been?

I am exploring this option as we have just a few subjects that are getting harder and harder to find student tutors (statistics and physics, to name a few).

Thanks,
Lynda Sukolsky

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC
Director of Academic Enrichment & Retention