Hi Lynda,

We use Etutoring.org, and it has been great. You do have to supply a tutor to join and how many hours they work per week is contingent on the amount of hours the students use at your organization. For us, we pay to have a tutor cover about 10 hours per week. We found this to be more cost effective.

Best,

Kristen Morgan

Program Supervisor

Puyallup Tutoring