Hi everyone,

A reminder that Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Professional (ACTP) -- formally known as ATP -- is officially accepting proposals and registration for it's annual conference!  The deadline is November 30, 2018 to submit a proposal

Big news -- In celebration of our 15th conference, our name change, and welcoming academic coaches into ACTP, we are offering an honorarium to conference speakers.  The main presenter of the first 100 accepted proposals will earn a $50 conference honorarium, see conference rules*.

To submit a proposal, please go to the following URL: https://goo.gl/forms/4cjJ0ZXDx1evouwl2

Our annual conference will take place March 17-20, 2019 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida.  More information about our conference as well as registration can be found at www.myatp.orgOur theme is "Coaching and Tutoring: Making Magic Happen" -- of course!

I hope you see you all in sunny Orlando in 2019!

Best,

Jen

Public Relations Chair, ACTP

--
Jennifer V. Nguyen
Director of the Student Center for Academic Achievement