Good Evening Colleagues,
The University of Central Florida (UCF) is looking for a Coordinator of Academic Support Services in the Student Academic Resource Center (SARC).
· Coordinate year-round academic support for students in the Access Summer-Bridge Program.
· Responsible for the administrative functions of the Access Program, including: participating in regularly scheduled Access Team meetings, coordinating the attendance requirement for Access students, creating student letters and forms, compiling annual report, overseeing assessment of the program, and coordinating a debrief “retreat” after summer term.
· Responsible for accurate and complete documentation of attendance records for students in the Access Program.
· Responsible for the development, implementation, and coordination of the Academic Coaching and Engagement Program (ACE) during fall and spring semesters.
· Inventory and keep current on all aspects of existing summer-bridge and coaching programs to be able to identify gaps and opportunities, as well as keep current on best practices within higher education and how those best practices may be implemented at UCF.
· Collect, analyze, and disseminate data regarding outcomes for both students who are coached as well as outcomes for coaches and report these to internal and external constituencies as appropriate.
· Hire, supervise, train, and evaluate SARC Graduate Assistant(s) as well as the Access Program student staff and ACE Program Academic Coaches.
· Maintain budget projections and track expenses related to the Access Program and ACE Program.
· Develop a comprehensive website to make students aware of the ACE Program opportunities.
· Provide timely and accurate information regarding the Access Program on the SARC website.
· Serve as a Learning Skills Specialist and meet with students one-on-one as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply for this position visit:
Ana C. Mack, Ed.D
Student Academic Resource Center
Trevor Colbourn Hall 117
University of Central Florida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]