The University of Tampa is seeking to fill a vacancy for an Academic Programs Specialist in Academic Excellence Programs. The position responsibilities include:
· Coordinate all aspects of SOAR and SOARING SPARTANS program for students on academic probation and those identified through targeted initiatives. This includes program development, implementation assessment, tracking utilization, and reporting on program initiatives.
· Provide individualized support for identified students on academic probation and other targeted populations.
· Design and implement specific programming to targeted student populations through individualized meetings, campus events, and utilization of instructional design and media options.
· Co-coordinate Academic Coaching program, in partnership with the Academic Exploration Program Specialist, to provide peer coaching opportunities for students on academic probation and other identified targeted populations.
· Coordinate Academic Success Skill workshops and outreach events geared towards the development of college success habit, interdependence, goal setting, self-management, and other college success skills.
· Develop and maintain a website, Blackboard site as well as create brochures/pamphlets and other marketing materials highlighting the Exploration Program and its connections with the UT Career Center and departments.
· Teach a minimum of one section of 2-credit ASK 100 each semester. May also teach BAC 101/102, with supervisor permission, without overload compensation.
· Participate in office staff development, meetings, and administrative functions as well as serve as an active member on assigned university committees.
· Assist with appointments, walk-ins, presentations, admission open house, and perform other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply for this position visit:
Have a great day,
Stacey Davis, M.A.
Director, Academic Excellence Programs
North Walker Hall – Room 104
The University of Tampa – Academic Success Center
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this email from your files. This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential or sensitive in nature. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. Thank you for complying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]