I am pleased to announce the online publication of Volume 10, Issue 2
of *Currents
in Teaching and Learning*.

Jonathan Isham has written the Foreword, entitled “How Should We prepare
Students to Address the Problems of our Time?”

The essays and teaching and program reports in this issue include:

·      “Cultivating Collaborative Writing Space: A Framework for Working
Through the Sticking Points of Collaborative Authorship”

Jenna Morton-Aiken and Christina Santana

·      “‘Now We’re Trying to Teach the Public’: Writing and Project-Based
Learning in General Education”

Brad Jacobson

·      “From Tchotchke to Techne: Project-Based Learning in the Arts and
Humanities”

Ashley hall

·      “Those who can’t, teach? Project-Based Learning for Teachers and
Students in the Digital Age”

Laurie McMillan and Lindsey Wotanis

·      “Partners in Writing: Addressing the Gap Between High School and
College”

Michal Reznizki and Jennifer Rooney

·      “A Task-Based Approach to Tablets and Apps in the Foreign Language
Classroom”

Celestine Caruso and Judith Hofmann

·       “Extending Experiential Learning Opportunities in Teacher
Education: Connecting Preservice Teachers and their Communities through
Project-Based Collaborations”

·      Corrine Hinton, Stephanie Chickadel, Kristen Childress, and Amanda
Nix

 Book reviews include:

·      Scott D. Wurdinger’s *The Power of Project-Based Learning: Helping
Students Develop Important Life Skills*

—   Samuel J. Touchette

·      Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy’s *Hacking Project Based Learning: 10
Easy Steps to PBL and Inquiry in the Classroom*

—   Lena Ficco

·      Bob Lenz, Justin Wells, and Sally Kingston’s *Transforming Schools:
Using Project-Based Learning, Performance Assessment, and Common Core
Standards*

Alyson Snowe Leitch

To view this issue (as well as past issues), and to see the latest call for
papers go to the *Currents in Teaching and Learning*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.worcester.edu_Currents_&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=Y-eA-XTvDoz_GbI9GaQfLFbgCrAF7GpOKIVmEXTzY0I&s=yZ_mbVDxyhWpTw19vRo74M59ZTmTeLoRnLK7fm7iqaw&e=> website.  *CTL *is a peer-reviewed
academic journal that seeks to promote innovative theories and practices of
teaching and learning, and is a publication of Worcester State University.

Send all essay and report inquiries to Editor Martin Fromm at
[log in to unmask] Send all book review inquiries to Book Review
Editor Kisha Tracy at [log in to unmask] For submission
guidelines, visit the website indicated above.

--
Martin Fromm

Assistant Professor of East Asian History
Department of History and Political Science
Editor of *Currents in Teaching and Learning*
Co-Organizer of the Shared Scholarship Series

Worcester State University