Hello,

I was wondering how to go about posting a question via this forum.  Do I simply hit reply and email [log in to unmask] or do I submit the question to you to post?  In the case that I need to submit it to you to post, I'd like to know what others are using in terms of tracking systems/products along with the pros/cons of each based on their experience.  Any information obtained will be extremely helpful.

Many thanks,

Gieselle

Gieselle Taylor, MBA
Director
Academic Center for Excellence and Success
Emporia State University

William Allen White Library 209K
620-341-5033

www.emporia.edu/aces