Hi, we are also looking at simple products/systems with which students can
sign/swipe in and out when they leave the Center...if it could include
purpose of visit and other information, we would be interested in that, as
well Thanks so much!

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 4:31 PM Gieselle Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Good day,
>

> I am currently looking at various tracking systems/products to track
> visits to our Center; send and collect data on students’ experience; and
> schedule tutoring appointments.  I’d like to know which product other
> centers are using along with what they have found to be pros and cons based
> on the experience.  Any insight will be helpful.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Gieselle
>
> [image: cid:[log in to unmask]]
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.emporia.edu_aces&d=DwMFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=XvT8tHpagQNaHfZDcFpN4Hr5eFXa4Ar32zIaHfjeHQY&s=lCPXUGtFaXykpRUlhm9T2UzctJvgjtiDzVCLQRFe9j8&e=>
>
> [image: CRLA_1]

Lynne McEniry, MFA
College of Saint Elizabeth
Director, Academic Success Center

Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DCDKTL6tDPvE-26authuser-3D0&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=XfWq5d7Ugh98L5e0-DieeSiFtPAUjstG_-gnf46-gmM&s=pFEvQyusefnzJLyIr85AUdcJWcq9h_slwe7sIjku8ao&e=