Hello Lynda,

We started using Tutor.com this semester. The students have responded very favorably. Their service has allowed us to cover more subjects; plus, they are available 24/7.

Martin Golson

Director, Academic Support

Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 4

Austin Peay State University

(931) 221-6553