From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kealii Ballao
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Tutor.com Usage and Concerns

*** This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email - APSU IT Security. ***
Hello World,

Our college is switching from Brainfuse to Tutor.com for our online tutoring needs. Does anyone out there use this service? Any insight would be great.

Thanks,
Kealii Ballao

Academic Support
UH Maui College
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lists.ufl.edu_archives_lrnasst-2Dl.html&d=DwQFaQ&c=pFsveJJPHV1MuWVdwlSI7Q&r=LLJcVZFbGsnLxP-6hq2DrA&m=ifr7kToCwm1d5yyossqdgIUH9PrsNqFsnOyWtspvsy4&s=Bzge6scAaBCnoWTf8QcvkJixhbANBiD0Xps72NtgBL4&e=> To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>