From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lynda Sukolsky
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External]supplement tutoring services

Dear Colleagues,
Does anyone use an online tutoring service to supplement campus tutoring services?
If so, which one and what has the student response been?

I am exploring this option as we have just a few subjects that are getting harder and harder to find student tutors (statistics and physics, to name a few).

Thanks,
Lynda Sukolsky

--
Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC
Director of Academic Enrichment & Retention

Seton Hill Undergraduate Tutoring Schedule<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_setonhill.edu_academic-2Dachievement-2Dcenter_tutoring-2D1_tutoring-2Dschedule_undergraduate-2Dpeer-2Dtutoring-2Dschedule-3Fpli-3D1&d=DwMFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=SaXtiUy456eDAlT6jHlJVEPt33mXI0IS1BZ1GdtxpXE&s=RDDp_BePHRJtt_an9ooIeiXHJM20750l-C0aHrJF9pM&e=>

Academic Achievement Center website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_setonhill.edu_academic-2Dachievement-2Dcenter_home&d=DwMFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=SaXtiUy456eDAlT6jHlJVEPt33mXI0IS1BZ1GdtxpXE&s=5yWgdg-_vQKb2ENc1YX5pCNL9WDWezM34xlslhEb8Mo&e=>

[Image removed by sender.]      [Image removed by sender.]