From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lynda Sukolsky
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External]supplement tutoring services

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone use an online tutoring service to supplement campus tutoring services?

If so, which one and what has the student response been?

I am exploring this option as we have just a few subjects that are getting harder and harder to find student tutors (statistics and physics, to name a few).

Thanks,

Lynda Sukolsky

--

Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC

Director of Academic Enrichment & Retention

Seton Hill University

Greensburg, PA

Image removed by sender.      Image removed by sender.