I have been doing the same presentations on these topics for several years. I’d like to change things up and make them more engaging. If anyone has any PPT presentations, handouts, activities, or other related items they would be willing to share, I would LOVE to see them.

With gratitude,

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Study Skills Development Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]