From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ira Fabri
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Does anybody use WCOnline for group tutoring? Does anybody use their card reader?

Hi, All.

We offer small group tutoring, by appointment. We are looking at how WCOnline could work, with this option. We are also looking at their card reader to log tutors in and out (and potentially students).

If anybody has information and tips, I would be very interested in hearing them.

Best

Ira

--
Ira Fabri