We often do small group (2 or 3) and use WCOnline to set that up.

It can be wonky if you have a tutor who might have some one-on-one appts and some group. We just set up a separate profile for the group tutoring – label it as such in their name so that it’s clearly marked by their name – and then set that one to accommodate 2 or 3 signups.

Jen

Jennifer Smith Daniel, '08  | (Ms./She/Her)

Director of Writing & Learning Services

The Center for Student Success

National Writing Project Teacher Consultant

Academic Affairs

704-337-2209 | office

704-688-2738 | fax

cid:C3F0A4D0-8AEB-4580-979D-22E14F8A7109

“Non ministrari sed ministrare”