Yes, please share out with all.  We are very interested in this information as well.

Thank you,

Janice

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ira Fabri
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 8:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Requesting feedback on using Accudemia

I would be very interested in this information as well.

Thanks,

Ira

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:03 PM Tubbs, Randi <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi, all,

Our center is looking at different tutor scheduling systems and we have narrowed our options down, making our first choice Accudemia.  I am looking for any feedback from centers that have used or currently use Accudemia.  If anyone would like to share their insight, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Randi

Randi Tubbs, M.A.
Director, Learning Enrichment Center