Hello,

We’re in the process of exploring the option of allowing students to schedule their own appointments in TutorTrac. Currently, appointment scheduling is centralized and completed via our office personnel.

Are there any institutions that allow students to schedule their own appointments? If so, can you provide some feedback regarding your experience with this (i.e. pros/cons)? Also, how do manage cancellations and schedule changes?

Thank  you,

Mike

Michael Greco

Assistant Director