From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael A Greco
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scheduling Appointments in TutorTrac

Hello,

We're in the process of exploring the option of allowing students to schedule their own appointments in TutorTrac. Currently, appointment scheduling is centralized and completed via our office personnel.

Are there any institutions that allow students to schedule their own appointments? If so, can you provide some feedback regarding your experience with this (i.e. pros/cons)? Also, how do manage cancellations and schedule changes?

Thank  you,

Mike

Michael Greco
Assistant Director