I would be very interested in this information as well.

Thanks,

Ira

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:03 PM Tubbs, Randi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, all,

Our center is looking at different tutor scheduling systems and we have narrowed our options down, making our first choice Accudemia.  I am looking for any feedback from centers that have used or currently use Accudemia.  If anyone would like to share their insight, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Randi

Randi Tubbs, M.A.

Director, Learning Enrichment Center