Hi Maggie,

We leave it to our faculty to determine the level of help that they each think is appropriate for their assignment/course. Faculty communicate this to students and the tutor. Our institutional Honor Code is very much a living document and students do comply. That being said though, our training always emphasizes strategies even if those strategies are based on a homework assignment.

Best,
Roberta

From: "Maggie Becker" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 3:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Homework Policies/Concept Based Tutoring

Good afternoon,

I am looking into creating a policy for both students and tutors regarding what will, and will not, be covered in a tutoring session, to align closer to our academic honesty policy. I want to have a policy that is clear, direct, and transparent as to what a student can expect in, and from, a tutoring session.

I thank you in advance for any wording, phrases, policy, website links, and resources that would be helpful in the development of this initiative.

All the best,
Maggie

Maggie Becker
She, Her, Hers