Good morning Hive Mind-

My university has decided to shift the majority of our tutoring budget that funds the tutoring corps to Federal Work Study funds. Or rather those students who qualify for it. I'm skeptical of their assurances that this will not impact how/when I compensate
tutors.

For those of you who have this arrangement, can you pass on any issues or benefits you have encountered with this type of arrangement?

Thanks - Jen

Jennifer Smith Daniel, '08  | (Ms./She/Her)
Director of Writing & Learning Services
The Center for Student Success
National Writing Project Teacher Consultant
Academic Affairs
704-337-2209 | office
704-688-2738 | fax

[cid:C3F0A4D0-8AEB-4580-979D-22E14F8A7109]

"Non ministrari sed ministrare"