Hello, Jen.

I second Golson's suggestions and the problems he highlights. We didn't have problem #1 because we had our all-day training session the Sunday after the semester started and one week before actual tutoring did. I am not doin git now but I will try next semester.

Also, it is very important to underscore, with tutors, that they can only use the funds for one position. If they don't work enough hours, that money will not be utilized fully.

Best,

Ira