Good morning, colleagues!

I'm working on updating our training for tutors, study group facilitators, writing consultants, and SI Leaders (or SLAs). What training materials do you use to help your staff understand their respective learning support roles and familiarize them with the professional boundaries and ethics they should adhere to? I'd be interested in any materials, scenarios, role plays, guidelines, or assessments that you're willing to share.

Thanks for your insight and advice!

Warm regards,

Danielle Petersen

Teaching/Learning Center Manager

Delta College

1961 Delta Road | University Center, MI 48710

Phone:  989.686.9275 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>