Hello, I have utilized embedded tutoring for one of our foreign language classes, and it has worked out very well. The tutor works closely with the instructor, has gone through our tutor training, and her services have been heavily utilized.

I'm thinking of expanding embedded tutoring, and I'd like to know if anyone has a manual for it, and would be willing to share it. While this tutor went through our standard tutor training, I feel like I should develop more specific training for embedded tutoring (since we will likely expand it).

Thanks,

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Study Skills Development Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley
3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]