From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gieselle Taylor
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 2:30 PM
To: Kolene Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tracking systems for centers

Good day,

I am currently looking at various tracking systems/products to track visits to our Center; send and collect data on students’ experience; and schedule tutoring appointments.  I’d like to know which product other centers are using along with what they have found to be pros and cons based on the experience.  Any insight will be helpful.

Thanks,

Gieselle

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

CRLA_1