***Final announcement - 2 weeks to go***

The Australian National University invites you to the 3rd Annual Australian Social Network Analysis Conference 2018 (ASNAC 2018) to be held on 27-28 November 2018 at the Hedley Bull Lecture Theatre 1, Australian National University, Canberra. We are pleased to welcome Professor Mark Tranmer from the School of Social and Political Sciences, University of Glasgow as the keynote speaker for ASNAC 2018.

Find the final program (pdf format) HERE

Registrations are still open. Please register ASAP so you do not miss out on important information that we will be providing in the following weeks.

The ASNAC conference intends to build greater coordination and collaboration among social network researchers and practitioners in Australia and overseas, and raise the profile of Australian social network research nationally and internationally. The participants will include academics, doctoral students and researchers in industry who are working on the theory, method and application of social network analysis.

ASNAC 2018 Partners and Sponsors

Virtual Observatory for the Study of Online Networks (VOSON) Lab, Australian National University
School of Sociology, Australian National University
Australian Network for Social Network Analysis (ANSNA)

This  conference is fully endorsed by the International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA)

For more information please visit the conference website or email the organisers on [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to seeing you at ASNAC 2018!

--

Dr Robert Ackland
Associate Professor, School of Sociology