***Apologies for cross-posting.***

Call for presentations and abstract submissions General Online Research conference (GOR 19)

6 to 8 March 2019, Cologne, Germany.

*Due to numerous requests we extend the deadline for abstract submissions for Tracks A, B, C, and the GOR Thesis Award 2019 Competition to Monday, 19 November 2018, 23.59 CET.*

The GOR 19 ConfTool will remain open for submission until Monday night for anyone who has not been able to submit an abstract yet.

*The submission deadline for the GOR Best Practice Award 2019 Competition is Monday, 3 December 2018. For Posters it is Thursday, 24 January 2019.*

Submissions at https://www.gor.de/gor19/

Further information at https://www.gor.de/

Long version of the call: https://www.gor.de/about/call-for-papers.html

Topics: Internet Surveys, Mobile Web, and Online Research Methodology, Big Data and Data Science, Politics and Online Communication, Online Market Research

All submissions relevant to online research are welcome.
This year’s conference seeks submissions in:

·      Internet Surveys, Mobile Web, and Online Research Methodology (Track A)

·      Big Data and Data Science (Track B)

·      Politics and Communication (Track C)

We invite presenters from academia, business, official statistics, government agencies, and other sectors to submit their work for presentation. Submissions will be accepted on the basis of a double-blind peer review process.

We look forward to receiving your abstract submission!

You can find the complete call for papers and further information at https://www.gor.de/.

Jun.-Prof. Dr. Florian Keusch

on behalf of the programme committee

---

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung - DGOF e.V. / German Society for Online Research

Huhnsgasse 34b

50676 Cologne

Germany

Phone: +49(0)221-27 23 18-180