Thank you all for your suggestions and sample attachments! These have truly helped me!

Have a great rest of your semester and holiday break!

Take care,

Diana

Diana E. Atkinson, MSW

Coordinator of Academic Counseling

LRX Instructor

Student Academic Support Services (SASS)

Office: 412.536.1226

Fax: 412.536.1126

Office Location:

Bold Hall II - Room 262

Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm

La Roche College

9000 Babcock Boulevard

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

[log in to unmask]" alt="La Roche Logo">