Hi Tess,

I possess substantial experience with this type of arrangement in a university environment if you want to talk off of the listserv.  For a community college, obviously there are additional challenges.  I wish I could recall for which school(s) (perhaps they will reply to your post) I attended a presentation at a conference two or three years ago in which the presenters from a community college talked about bringing in graduate students from a local university in a graduate assistantship role to provide some of these services.

While it isn’t this school, I know that Clemson pairs up with a local community college in a number of tutoring situations.  You may want to contact them for more information.

Sincerely,

Debbie Malewicki, President

Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions

(203) 800-4100

www.Integrity1stLSS.com

Facebook:  @Integrity1stLSS

Integrity1st_gold_black_