Hello, Listers,

Someone in an earlier email asked me for the rubric we use for the content
specific scenarios. Here it is.
*-Don't forget to learn.*
William G. Hardaway
Academic Support Coordinator
@: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
PH: 559.278.3052
SM: @whardaway
Tutoring Schedule: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_tutsched&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=bGt0qa08y6lpF1cQhSTNb4upO0IKznRvTxhpbTu_fE4&s=W2nMvjI38wrJeYyMiHMIlbl24inx9HZHZ66FqtAS6lg&e=
Tutoring Infographic: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_fstutinfograph&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=bGt0qa08y6lpF1cQhSTNb4upO0IKznRvTxhpbTu_fE4&s=rUOKsR8x2be2sNIn_aVPzEwMSJiZ8TWIC0CrT38zgEQ&e=
Visits Dashboard: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_TuVisits&d=DwIFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=bGt0qa08y6lpF1cQhSTNb4upO0IKznRvTxhpbTu_fE4&s=oF-IE7grJ5Nc--v63GXMllzgNvS2TP0wVN_KZ6M7j-8&e=

*Ideation *|| *Restorative *|| *Relator *|| *Learner *|| *Belief*