Hi everyone,

A final reminder!

The Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Professional (ACTP) -- formally known as ATP -- is officially accepting proposals for it's 15th annual conference!  The deadline has been extended to December 14, 2018 to submit a proposal.

Please click here to submit a proposal: https://goo.gl/forms/3ul8GPvF34vut5D52

Our annual conference will take place March 17-20, 2019 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida.  More information about our conference can be found on our websiteOur theme is "Coaching and Tutoring: Making Magic Happen" -- of course!

I hope you see you all in sunny Orlando in 2019!

Best,
Jen
Public Relations Chair, ACTP

--
Jennifer V. Nguyen
Director of the Student Center for Academic Achievement