Hi Jenelle,

 Thank you for your pointed and quick response. I especially like the title, 'Basics about Pace' and the reference to institutional slang. Here at Pace, we did consider reviewing student transfer credits and status using Degreeworks.  Reflecting on majors seems more complex - What helped you decide on your major?

Thank you for your thoughts!

  Best,

 Amy

 Amy Jenal

 Coordinator of Academic Coaching & Study Skills

 Learning Assistance Center

 Pace University

 861 Bedford Road

 Mortola Library    Room 309D