Dear All,
Happy Holidays! I know this is a busy time for us all, as we finish up the semester and prepare for spring! I am writing to ask if anyone who has a comparable size school to mine (we have about 1200 undergrads) would be willing to share any kind of data/budget information with me for their tutoring program. I need some framework from someone on how you present a break-down of what you've paid out to tutors and how many students you served.

We were given a small space this semester for the first time and were able to offer drop-in tutoring in the evenings. This increased our budget with staffing the drop-in hours, but also the visibility of tutoring in general. So not only did we have students dropping in, we had more appointments made outside of the drop-in hours. This resulted in exceeding our yearly budget already this fall, but we helped more students than in semesters past. I need to present this in a way that doesn't just have the "sticker-shock" of what we spent, but breaks down what that money is actually doing.

If anyone is willing to share a formula or a template for an end of semester report, I would be so grateful!

Thank you for your consideration. I hope you have a great winter break!
Sincerely,
Justin
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Justin Bowles
Assistant Director for Student Support
Academic Services
Christian Brothers University
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN  38104
(901) 321- 3024
[cid:D9AA5CA8-A383-4755-BA4C-56120AF5CCE1]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_AcademicServCBU-3Fref-3Dbr-5Ftf&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=4GvjekMq2xvgZNytzrOlUomcbyUPwFtwKGeKC4bQm-o&s=LuG1bcOlYITp1jbnMkAgfoZHH4y73kbyJ3d0zTQ28X4&e=>[SNAGHTML29c22f64]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__instagram.com_academicservcbu_&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=4GvjekMq2xvgZNytzrOlUomcbyUPwFtwKGeKC4bQm-o&s=aFsIr1KvW2VFIx0Pwbwwz4e6cKJtaUgXKwg5SSPuGlk&e=>[cid:99D948F6-07D8-42DC-B999-2C031414CE06]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_AcademicServCBU&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=4GvjekMq2xvgZNytzrOlUomcbyUPwFtwKGeKC4bQm-o&s=Jzua-QzyAcfs1VeyuZUQH6anHtPkt1N7iFSeXBw_ueE&e=>[cid:FAE87EA6-B927-4CA2-A8DE-B4B5314D0D0C]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_user_fromCBU&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=4GvjekMq2xvgZNytzrOlUomcbyUPwFtwKGeKC4bQm-o&s=fF-WlcKEtIbBeYLp2i0BFFLw8XSQo9dU56Ocnehu0FM&e=>[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.snapchat.com_add_academicservcbu&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=yBiE514ByeBuT9iMcmLL81H9l3w_eWJJCNWWYb5qET4&m=4GvjekMq2xvgZNytzrOlUomcbyUPwFtwKGeKC4bQm-o&s=tH95i9clSoNjE93I2xM_Nhs2DkAE8XxdZWutegDlN4Y&e=>
NOTICE:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This information should be treated with the appropriate level of security to preclude the disclosure of sensitive or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your machine's memory, and destroy the hardcopy information.  Thank you.