Perfect!

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating!

Sincerely,
Debbie Malewicki, M.A.
President
Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions, LLC
www.Integrity1stLSS.com
Email: [log in to unmask]
Cell:  (475) 238-5635
Office: (203) 800-4100

On Dec 18, 2018 6:20 PM, "Epps, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Debbie,

Good question!  In the scenario you describe, we would adjust the appointment time so the student did not get penalized for showing up early and having the tutor log them in.  Ideally that would happen in the moment; our tutors (who manage all logins/logouts) and receptionists are trained to make these kinds of modifications, rare as they are.  If for some reason it doesn’t get resolved at the time of the appointment, then I will almost always hear from the student (after they receive an automated no-show email) and will clean it up after the fact.

Bruce Epps

Director, Academic Success

Blackmore Library 211

Capital University