Hello LRNASST Colleagues!

The University of Idaho is recruiting a fulltime, 12-month Academic Coaching Coordinator.  I would be delighted if you could pass along this info to those you may know who are seeking this type of position.  The priority application deadline is January 18.

The Academic Coaching Coordinator position supervises the two professional Academic Coaches and provides direct service to students including teaching an academic success strategies course.  For more information and the application https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/23656.

I’d be happy to field any questions about the position.

Sincerely,

CORI PLANAGAN, M.Ed., '04
Director, Tutoring and College Success

Academic Support Programs
Vandal Success Center, Idaho Commons 3rd Floor

www.uidaho.edu/tcs

208-885-1021
875 Perimeter Dr MS2537, University of Idaho  |  Moscow ID 83844

Facebook icon twitter icon

University of Idaho