What's up from Fresno State?

We currently use Zoom as our online learning platform. Tutors enjoy the ease of use the platform provides and most of their challenges can be addressed through equipment improvements and recruitment. I think it is one of the simplest platforms with a great U/X and we use it to tutor writing, anatomy physiology, chemistry, and math live. We also have more subjects to come.

 Here is a video a group of our tutors made as a training project talking about the benefits and challenges of the platform https://drive.google.com/a/mail.fresnostate.edu/file/d/0B6rOYItio6ZYVklVZXRiLWxndUE/view?usp=sharing

-Don't forget to learn.
William G. Hardaway
Academic Support Coordinator
PH: 559.278.3052
SM: @whardaway
Tutoring Schedule: http://bit.ly/tutsched
Tutoring Infographic: http://bit.ly/fstutinfograph
Visits Dashboard: http://bit.ly/TuVisits

Ideation || Restorative || Relator || Learner || Belief