What is the pricing for institutional use?

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of William Hardaway
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Zoom Use for Online Tutoring

What's up from Fresno State?

We currently use Zoom as our online learning platform. Tutors enjoy the ease of use the platform provides and most of their challenges can be addressed through equipment improvements and recruitment. I think it is one of the simplest platforms with a great U/X and we use it to tutor writing, anatomy physiology, chemistry, and math live. We also have more subjects to come.

 Here is a video a group of our tutors made as a training project talking about the benefits and challenges of the platform https://drive.google.com/a/mail.fresnostate.edu/file/d/0B6rOYItio6ZYVklVZXRiLWxndUE/view?usp=sharing

-Don't forget to learn.

William G. Hardaway

Academic Support Coordinator

PH: 559.278.3052

SM: @whardaway

Tutoring Schedule: http://bit.ly/tutsched

Tutoring Infographic: http://bit.ly/fstutinfograph

Visits Dashboard: http://bit.ly/TuVisits

Ideation || Restorative || Relator || Learner || Belief