Jill,

We use tests as part of our interview process. The math test covers mostly lower-level math like college algebra, and we have separate ones for chemistry, writing, etc. We also have interviewees take us through a mock tutoring session as part of the interview, which gives us a chance to see both their technical skills and their educational demeanor.

Buddy

Thomas “Buddy” Shay, M.A.

(he/him/his)

Writing Coordinator