Hello,

To be qualified to tutor with our program, the tutor must have taken the course at our institution and earned a B or better. Especially our math faculty support this. If a tutor has completed at least a semester of successful tutoring and has earned a B or better in a subsequent course at our institution, I may allow the tutor to tutor a transfer course of a lower level. It depends upon the transfer school too.

I find this situation with AP credit too.

Lynn

Lynn Schmitz

Program Director

ACCESS Peer Assisted Learning

Division of Academic Affairs

Williston Hall 100 E | DeKalb, Illinois 60115-2828

cid:B8B367D6-808F-470A-9A87-1286F00ABAD4

The secret in education is to respect the learner.

Ralph Waldo Emerson