From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Askey, Kelly L. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminders

Has anyone used the “Remind” app for reminding students about their tutoring appointments? This topic has emerged in several recent meetings I’ve attended. If you’ve used it (or something similar) what has your experience been?

Thanks,

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Study Skills Development Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]