Hello All,

Greetings from Westchester County, New York.

Hope that all of you are warm as, in the words of Ned Stark, “winter is coming”.

The Learning Assistance Center @ Pace offers academic skills workshops for various groups of students, some course content focused, some skills based.  In the spring semester 2019, we anticipate about fifty new transfer students, and we would like to offer a workshop series addressing specific academic needs of transfer students.

Can anyone offer suggestions of topics that help transfers transition to the school community?

Thank you for sharing your insight.

   Best,

  Amy

 Amy Jenal

 Coordinator of Academic Coaching & Study Skills

 Learning Assistance Center

 Pace University

 861 Bedford Road

 Mortola Library    Room 309D