Curiosity question: When you are looking at these numbers, have you adjusted for the students who technically canceled an appointment because they came in a little earlier and were served?

It was a frequent occurrence when we used TutorTrac and also AccuTrack because we had set our system to not allow students to sign in more than seven minutes before or after a session was scheduled to begin.

Reception could manually adjust so that they removed the appointment and the student was served on a walk-in basis if the student arrived too early.

We considered a student arriving 8 minutes or after the session began to have missed the appointment even though they may have been assisted.

Whether or not you count those early arrivals as a cancelled appointment can significantly impact your numbers.

Sincerely,
Debbie Malewicki, M.A.
President
Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions, LLC
www.Integrity1stLSS.com
Email: [log in to unmask]
Cell:  (475) 238-5635
Office: (203) 800-4100