Thank you, to ALL who contributed to this discussion regarding transformational vs. transactional interactions with students through our tutoring programs. I thoroughly enjoyed your thoughtful responses and have printed them for further gleaning and analysis during our winter break!

Thank you again.

Kelly Askey lodes  |  Peer/Group Tutoring & Study Skills Development Supervisor

Academic Support Center at Florissant Valley

3400 Pershall Rd.| St. Louis, MO 63135  |voice 314.513.4073 | email [log in to unmask]