From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Petersen, Alicia Fay
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Level 2 Probing Questions

Hello List-Serve:

I was hoping to get some ideas or suggestions. I am working on applying for the level 2 tutor certification and I am working on mapping out probing questions lesson plan. I am looking to see what others do for activities etc. for this lesson with your level 2 tutors.

If you want please feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Alicia

Alicia Petersen, M. Ed

Academic and Career Advisor & Tutor Coordinator

Academic Success and Career Center

Washington State University • Lighty Student Services 180

PO Box 641061 • Pullman WA • 99164-1061

[log in to unmask]• 509-335-4734 • 509-335-6000 ascc.wsu.edu

Strengths Finder | Individualization | Arranger| Learner | Developer | Restorative

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://cacd.wsu.edu/../Content/Graphics/cacd%20new/facebook_logo.jpg">  [log in to unmask]" alt="https://cacd.wsu.edu/../Content/Graphics/cacd%20new/twitter_logo-a.png"> [log in to unmask]" alt="LinkedIn">

Academic Success and Career Center

[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="AutoShape_x0020_2">Cultivating Successful Scholars and Professionals