Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for ideas about technologies and tech related licenses that are helpful to have in a college tutoring center. We offer writing, humanities, and social and natural sciences tutoring. We have laptops for students to borrow and subscriptions and licenses for  Bio Tutor, Chem Tutor, Physics Tutor, ChemDraw, Sparta, Sapling, and Camtasia. We've also bought some kindle versions of textbooks to use in online tutoring. Is there anything else that we should consider purchasing?

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

Marisol